Thursday, May 28, 2009

Yay! It's TVOTR night!


Okay, so this is one of those design-unrelated posts. Sorry. It's just that I'm going to the TVOTR concert tonight and I am so freaking excited! TV On The Radio! Or as my friend Jeff would say, "it's TV on the Mother Effing Radio!" (And effing is exactly what he'd say - Jeff doesn't really curse.) We saw them last year and they were fantastic. And that was before Dear Science was released. Now I get to see them again with a full appreciation for how genius that album is. Ummm... you did buy it last year, right? Right?

As for design... uh.... well... that's some great fake wood panelling in the photo, hey? And the owl? (Sorry. I'll do better tomorrow.)

1 comment:

  1. And all I see are the vintage Klipsh horns in the corner

    ReplyDelete