Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Thanks Peeps!


One of the most exciting things about starting this blog is discovering that people are actually reading it! (I guess it would be a little pointless otherwise, huh?) I would just like you to know, dear readers, that I really appreciate it. And what a lovely surprise today when Eva over at otis & frank included me in her blog awards! Her blog is also one of my faves, so I was very flattered. In the spirit of the award, I am sharing the love. Here is my list of fifteen favorite blogs. (The order is only alphabetical - my love for you is different but equal!):

1. arren williams design lab
2. {BLACK. WHITE. YELLOW}
3. Desire to Inspire
4. Door Sixteen
5. How About Orange
6. i suwannee
7. kelly + olive
8. lake jane
9. please sir
10. sfgirlbybay
11. SimplyGrove
12. The Splash Fantastic
13. The City Sage
14. UPPERCASE
15. yolksy

To pass the award along, here's what you do:

1) Accept the award, post it on your blog, together with the name of the person who has granted the award and link back.
2) Then pass the award to 15 other blogs that you enjoy.
3) Remember to contact the blogger to let them know about the award.


Thanks again Eva!

7 comments:

  1. Aww thanks girl:-) I really, really appreciate this. Thanks so much for your support! I follow your posts daily...thank you so much for your inspiration! I totally agree with you about the excitement you get out of knowing that people are reading blog. Best, Annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooops! That last sentence is supposed to read...that people are reading your blog:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Thanks Tara. What an honor!
    - Marie-Eve @ LAKE JANE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just came over to see this wonderful post! Thank you thank you! I'm excited to find you and get to know you more. I'm honored to be listed with all these wonders.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the link love! And I'm so honored to be in such good company---what a lovely blog you have!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tara you are like the bees knees & the cats pjs all in one. Thanks for the link. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much! I am very flattered....

    Jessica
    http://blackwhiteyellow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete