Thursday, September 3, 2009

I'm a bad, bad blogger.







I know, I know, I haven't been so reliable with the posts lately. Work has been crazy busy. But I'm taking a four day weekend starting tomorrow. Yay! Off to Montana with the best friend. Her parents are lending us their place near Whitefish - a place with a hot tub, baby! And cheap grocery store booze, and a TARGET! When you're Canadian, Target trips are a novelty. Maybe I'll come home with some cute finds like these. That is if I come home. Lori may not be able to get me out of the hot tub.

4 comments:

  1. What is the name of the green lamp? I tried to find it on the Target website, but it was hiding from me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's called the Resin Lamp - Blue. Here's the link:

    http://www.target.com/Resin-Lamp-Blue/dp/B000Z4WPZY/ref=sc_qi_detaillink?ie=UTF8&pf_rd_r=1043CJQC1P5KKGHB5PXT&pf_rd_p=436115101&pf_rd_i=B000Z4WPZY&pf_rd_s=right-1&pf_rd_m=A1VC38T7YXB528&pf_rd_t=5101

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh crap, I can't get the link to work. I guess you could copy and paste the address into your browser, right? Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Whitefish, I hope you had a lovely time...

    ReplyDelete