Monday, March 29, 2010

I did this.

living room


Nook. Excuse the boxes - appliances not installed yet.


Kitchen. Again, try to ignore the boxes and imagine stainless appliances.


Master Bedroom. Is the stag head thing over? If this stag head over the bed is wrong then I don't want to be right.


Boy's room. Like the robot painting? I did that.


Main Bath. I found these little duckies at Micheals. I think they were like $1.50 or something.



I know I've been M.I.A. for a while. Work has just been crazy busy. One of the things I've been so busy working on is this showhome. Above are some not so good pics I took in a hurry. There will be professional ones taken - I'll post those later. Overall, I don't hate this one. I hated the last one I did so this is a step in the right direction. Showhomes are what I like to call "crap-shoot decorating". A lot of the time you're re-using furniture from other showhomes and you only have a photo to go by. You don't get to actually see it until the day it's moved in - and then it's usually too late to do anything about it. Yeah. Fun times. (Well, actually, it can be fun... when it all comes together the way you thought - and hoped - it would.)

5 comments:

  1. Yes, I like the robot painting - what happens to it after the showhome sells? -Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dear
    Yes,I am very impressive in this blog.This blog shows many good picture of home.So i like very much.......................................
    Face Painters Calgary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Jeff - it goes into inventory. But maybe a future gift idea... for one of the boys or for you?

    Thanks for the kind words Prince.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

    ReplyDelete
  5. The stag head thing can't be over, because I have one in my kitchen. I love the robot painting too! Excellent work Tara

    ReplyDelete