Monday, July 19, 2010

It's like design fate.


I've been considering wallpapering my bedroom in my new place, and I've been agonizing over what wallpaper to use. I've seen a ton of patterns I like, but nothing seemed quite right. After a long evening of scouring the web, I started thinking that maybe I should go for something textural, like a grasscloth, instead of something with a bold pattern.

So, I'm at work the next day when I get an email from my sister. It said "I don't really know what grasscloth is exactly, but I thought of you", and it was a message from her office asking if anyone would be interested in buying four rolls of gray-blue grasscloth that was left over from a recent reno. Seriously? What are the odds of this? Oh, and did I mention they were half price? Clearly this must be a sign from the decorating gods that I am meant to have this wallpaper. Search over.

1 comment:

  1. hi.. just dropping by here... have a nice day! http://kantahanan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete