Monday, November 15, 2010

What I've been up to.



So, I've been spending a lot of my time working on the new place. I'll try to start posting on a more regular basis so I can keep you fine people up to speed. One of the first tasks was painting my cabinets. A rather tedious process, but I'm pretty happy with the result. The white melamine doors were awful - the edges were all yellowed and starting to peel. It really is amazing the difference some paint and new hardware can make. After ordering new appliances the budget was pretty tight, so this really freshened things up without costing a fortune. It's all looking a bit grayish right now, I know, but I'm not done yet! And don't worry, the back splash isn't staying! I'll post pics of the completed kitchen once it's, well, complete. Or at least a little closer to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment