Thursday, December 9, 2010

This post brought to you by the letter S

image via Hindsvik's Etsy shop



I have had this long running obsession with the idea of having a big ass piece of font. Do you know what I mean? Like when someone salvages a huge letter from an old neon sign and turns it into a piece of art. I know I've seen some cool examples in the past, but it was before my blogging days and I never thought to bookmark them. Anyway... I came across this Etsy shop via Design Sponge today, and I so want this red S for my new place! How cool is that? Actually, they have a lot of great stuff. I could get into a lot of trouble. They have some other letters too, but both my parents' names happen to start with this particular letter, so I think this would be a nice little homage to Steve & Suzanne :)

No comments:

Post a Comment