Friday, January 13, 2012

Nurseries On the Brain

Babay's Room 2






No, no, no, I am NOT pregnant. But my little sister is!!! (Congrats Christie & Mark!) I am so excited. And of course Auntie Tara is itching to decorate "Wee Annett's" room. That may pose a bit of a challenge given that I'm in Alberta and my sister lives in Ontario. But we have our ways. What did we do before the Internet?

Mom & Dad to-be have decided to keep baby's gender a surprise, so we are going to have to keep it fairly neutral. (Although I personally find the whole pink is for girls and blue is for boys idea rather outdated. As a friend of mine once declared in defence of his new pink T shirt, "Kanye West wears pink". And I'm a girl who loves my blues. But just for the record, I would never in a million years name my daughter after said color. Just sayin'.)

My sister sent me a link to some crib bedding she really likes, so I went on Polyvore to see what I could put together with it. This is already Version 2. I'm sure there will only be about 50 more. Oh and Sister, if you are reading this, I paid absolutely no attention to how much any of this stuff costs. But Mark won't care, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment